Omaia International Company
Previously known as Omaia Establishment, Omaia international Company was established in 1971 as a family business. A leader in fabricating, installing and maintaining of curtains and furniture, Omaia int. co. selects a group of technicians and craftsmen specialized to meet the demands of this industry.
Omaia international company has succeeded in maintaining its leadership in Kuwait through understanding market demands, coupled with its commitment to provide high standards of customer service, and adopting the best operational practices for the curtains and furniture raw materials selection.
Omaia international company provides unparalleled services in designing, implementing and supplying of all types of curtains and furniture. These services include:
1. Sewing and installing Curtains (Manual and Motorized) to:
· Service sector: Hotels, Hospitals and Restaurants
· Residential sector: Palaces, Villas, Houses
· Commercial sector: Banks, Offices, Museums, Exhibitions , Theaters
· Vehicles: Yachts, Planes
2. Furniture: Designing and implementation / re-upholstery:
· Sofa sets
· Bed Covers and Cochins
· Wall Covering
· Oriental art works (Mother of pearl, Ajami work and Mosaic)
3. Integrated Building Systems
· Integrated electronic control (curtains and lighting)
· Integrated wireless control (curtains and lighting)
Omaia International Company has a branch in Syrian that is dedicated to manufacturing soft furniture that is decorated with mother pearl, mosaic and Ajami artwork. Omaia Int. Co. has successful partnerships with leading companies in the curtains industry throughout the United States, Europe and eastern Asia.
Our clientele includes:
· The Kuwait Parliament.
· Kuwait Ministry of Information.
· Bayan Palace Kuwait.
· Pipeline Industries Company.
· Industrial Bank of Kuwait.
· UN Offices-Kuwait.
· Private Royal Palaces.
· Villas, apartments, chalets, and special housing.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest possible standards of quality for design, implementation and maintenance of our provided services and products that are fully in-house covered by our expertise.
Customer’s satisfaction has been our key success over the past years and will always be our commitment for our future plans.
Our scope of services is continually developing to fully cover interior design needs. This is supported through expanding & introducing new range of services/ products that distinguishes us from our competitors to continually meet our respectful clients' needs.